Webinar - May - Dyscalculia - Identification & Practical Maths Support Strategies
Online Webinar: 17th May 2021 at 7pm
LIVE Webinar with dyscalculia expert Judy Hornigold
Online Webinar: 17th May 2021 at 7pm -8pm.
What You Will Learn
- An understanding of dyscalculia and how it is defined
- How to identify learners with dyscalculia
- Understand the impact dyscalculia can have on learners
- Strategies to support learners in tandem with other learning difficulties
- Practical solutions you can implement immediately
Judy is an educational consultant specialising in Maths and learners with dyscalculia and dyslexia. Her teaching career started in primary schools before she moved into teaching children with special needs. Judy delivers key notes, workshops and training in Dyscalculia, Dyslexia and Maths Mastery across the world, including New Zealand, Australia and Dubai. Judy co-founded the Dyscalculia Association in the UK in 2018.