MOD001 Masterclass - Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) - tearing families apart
What you will learn:
- How ADHD and Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) overlap with each other in symptoms, genetics and treatment.
- How ODD can spontaneously go away or get much worse and become Conduct Disorder (CD)
- How untreated ODD/CD can wreck lives, relationships, families, marriages, and careers.
- How to implement the two behavioural treatments for children and for adolescents.
- Learn about the possible use of medications in conjunction with behavioural management techniques.
Dr. Bill Dodson is a board-certified psychiatrist in Denver, Colorado, in the USA who has specialized in ADHD for the last 25 years. He was named a Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association in recognition of his clinical contributions to the field of ADHD (2012). He was recipient of the national Maxwell Schleifer Award for Distinguished Service to Persons with Disabilities (2006). Dr.Dodson maintains a consultative practice in Greenwood Village, Colorado, USA.