Webinar- December 7 - Promoting Positive Behaviour for individuals and groups with Autism, ADHD and a range of needs
Live webinar: 7th December 2021 at 7pm
December 7 - Promoting Positive Behaviour for individuals and groups with Autism, ADHD and a range of needs
17th May 2021 at 7pm
What You Will Learn
- The impairments faced by those with Autism, ADHD, PDA and other conditions
- The triggers and root causes of challenging behavior
- How to use visual communications to aid social and emotional understanding
- Comorbidity - the impact of two or more conditions.
- Suitable language and presentation styles
- Effective environmental strategies
Andrew Whitehouse is a specialist in neurological diversity and is himself diagnosed with ADHD. He provides interventions for parents, professionals and young people with ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia and related conditions. Andrew has a number of roles including training, developing strategies and therapies for education professionals in educational settings, observing learners in the learning environment and providing practical tools & solutions to help them achieve their full potential. Andrew is the author of a seminal book on ADHD, entitled “Growing up with ADHD” and is a TEDx speaker having delivered his popular talk "From Disability to Superpowers". He is a regular conference speaker and is a Forensic SEND Consultant acting as an expert witness in SEND related court cases.