MSP001 Masterclass - Supporting children: Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism, ADHD and PDA
What You Will Learn
- Understand the neurological diversities in Autism, ADHD, PDA and Sensory Processing Disorder
- What are sensory interventions, how do they work? and why are they needed?
- How they can benefit a child academically, socially and emotionally
- Strategies to use sensory interventions
- How to create a sensory friendly learning environment
TEDx Speaker Andrew Whitehouse is a specialist in neurological diversity and provides interventions for professionals, parents and young people with Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and related conditions. Andrew has a number of roles including training, strategies and therapies for education professionals in schools and colleges, observing learners in the learning environment and providing practical solutions to help them achieve their potential. Andrew provides short courses for Bishop Grosseteste University and the University of Lincoln and holds a number of UK and overseas contracts. Andrew has delivered three TEDx Talks including “From Disability to Superpowers” and has an extensive conference profile. Andrew is also a Forensic SEND Consultant and acts as an expert witness in SEND related court cases.