Webinar - June 17th - Summer Parenting: A practical Guide, Strategies & Tips
Live Webinar: 17th June 2021 at 7pm
Get started now!
SOLD OUT ......register your details for access to a recording (available for 24 hours after the event)
June 17 - Summer Time Parenting: A practical Guide, Strategies & Tips
17th June 2021 at 7pm
What You Will Learn
- What common worries are parents experiencing?
- How has parenting changed recently?
- What is the power of play in children's development?
- How can parents support the development of life skills?
- How can parents promote self-regulation at home?
- How can parents tune in to their teenagers?
- How can screen time and social media be managed?
Dr Diksha Laungani is a practicing Educational Psychologist, registered with the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) in the United Kingdom, licensed and currently based in Dubai, UAE. She is also an Adjunct Lecturer in Education and a Training Specialist. Diksha holds a Professional Doctorate in Educational, Child & Adolescent Psychology (D.Ed.Psy) from the Institute of Education at University College London and a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology with Counselling from Middlesex University, Dubai. Diksha is passionate about community outreach and has collaborated with the UAE’s Ministry of Education and several private organisations to support educators’ and families’ development and wellbeing through consultation and training. Her research interests include post-16 education, transition planning and inclusion, self-advocacy for people of determination/SEND, participatory/person-centred approaches, and promoting educator and familial wellbeing.