MMH001 Masterclass - Support a child showing early signs of mental health difficulties
September 21 - Support a child or young person showing early signs of mental health difficulties
21st September 2021 at 7pm
What You Will Learn
- Learn how mental illness can affect anybody at any time.
- Recognise the early signs of a child's struggle with mental health
- What to say and do, what is not helpful to say or do
- Know who to turn to get your help for your child or a young person
- Understand the options that are available and the importance of self-care
- Learn how to help and support a child with mental health issues
Jacqui is a Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Ireland Instructor. She is passionate about delivering mental health courses that impact people positively and witnesses the benefits that mental health awareness and training have everyday. She believes that mental health training can improve lives for everyone, no matter their background and circumstances. She regularly delivers courses and workshops to professional organisations. Her interest and passion grew from personal experiences and extensive global travel where she learned the value of experiencing other cultures and incorporating that into in her courses. She is not afraid to tackle difficult issues arising from mental health challenges which left untreated can cause young people, adults and families greater anguish and pain.