WEBINAR April- Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD): Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) and Foetal Alcohol Syndrome, inclusion and development
Online Webinar: 21 April 2021 at 7pm
LIVE Webinar with neuro diversity expert Andrew Whitehouse
Online Webinar: 21st April 2021 at 7pm.
Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) and Foetal Alcohol Syndrome, inclusion and development:
- What is it and what areas of neurological and physical development does it affect?
- How does FASD damage the unborn child in the womb?
- How does FASD present in school and pre-school aged children?
- How FASD affects social, emotional, and mental health (SEMH), wellbeing and self – esteem.
- Consistency of interventions.
- Some tried and tested strategies that work… and a few that don’t.
TEDx Speaker Andrew Whitehouse is a specialist in neurological diversity and provides interventions for professionals, parents and young people with Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and related conditions. Andrew has a number of roles including training, strategies and therapies for education professionals in schools and colleges, observing learners in the learning environment and providing practical solutions to help them achieve their potential. Andrew provides short courses for Bishop Grosseteste University and the University of Lincoln and holds a number of UK and overseas contracts. Andrew has delivered three TEDx Talks including “From Disability to Superpowers” and has an extensive conference profile. Andrew is also a Forensic SEND Consultant and acts as an expert witness in SEND related court cases.