Webinar - September 15 - Strategies to support children with Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism, ADHD and PDA
Live webinar September 15th at 7pm
What You Will Learn
- Understand the neurological diversities in Autism, ADHD, PDA and Sensory Processing Disorder
- What are sensory interventions, how do they work? and why are they needed?
- How they can benefit a child academically, socially and emotionally
- Strategies to use sensory interventions
- How to create a sensory friendly learning environment
Andrew Whitehouse is a specialist in neurological diversity and is himself diagnosed with ADHD. He provides interventions for parents, professionals and young people with ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia and related conditions. Andrew has a number of roles including training, developing strategies and therapies for education professionals in educational settings, observing learners in the learning environment and providing practical tools & solutions to help them achieve their full potential. Andrew is the author of a seminal book on ADHD, entitled “Growing up with ADHD” and is a TEDx speaker having delivered his popular talk "From Disability to Superpowers". He is a regular conference speaker and is a Forensic SEND Consultant acting as an expert witness in SEND related court cases.