Webinar - November 3 - Teaching and support strategies for the effective inclusion of learners with Dyslexia and related conditions
Live webinar: 3 November 2021 at 7pm
November 3 - Teaching and support strategies for the effective inclusion of learners with Dyslexia and related conditions
3rd November 2021 at 7pm
What You Will Learn
- Better understand the needs of learners with Dyslexia.
- Create age and level appropriate visual, kinaesthetic and phonetic interventions.
- Help the learner with Dyslexia to enhance their reading, spelling and writing skills.
- Effective communications strategies
- General learning environment strategies for sensory issues
Andrew Whitehouse is a specialist in neurological diversity and is himself diagnosed with ADHD. He provides interventions for parents, professionals and young people with ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia and related conditions. Andrew has a number of roles including training, developing strategies and therapies for education professionals in educational settings, observing learners in the learning environment and providing practical tools & solutions to help them achieve their full potential. Andrew is the author of a seminal book on ADHD, entitled “Growing up with ADHD” and is a TEDx speaker having delivered his popular talk "From Disability to Superpowers". He is a regular conference speaker and is a Forensic SEND Consultant acting as an expert witness in SEND related court cases.