Woodcock Johnson IV Cognitive Battery - Practitioner Guide to Administration & Scoring
All you need to know to administer and score the WJIV Tests of Cognitive Ability
What you'll learn
- How the WJIV Cognitive tests can be used to assess cognitive/intellectual ability
- How to accurately administer each of the WJIV Cognitive subtests
- How to accurately score each of the WJIV Cognitive subtests
- What to do when atypical responses arise and how to score them
- How to use the WJIV Cognitive tests during remote assessment
- How to use the Composite scores as part of a diagnostic report
- How UK assessors can use the WJIV Cognitive tests as a core part of their SASC report formats
- How to interpret low scores on different subtests
Access on a tablet or phone
Certificate of Completion
The WJIV Tests of Cognitive Abilities is a world leading and well respected test of intellectual ability for use with 2-90 year olds. It consists of 18 different tests designed to measure different areas of intellectual ability including verbal, non verbal, working memory, processing speed, phonological processing and long term memory. This course has been designed to support assessors in the administration and scoring of the WJIv Cognitive Battery. The course is broken up into 4 separate chapters each covering an aspect of administration and scoring. The chapters all have short bite size lesson covering key pieces of information along with video examples of the test being administered. Short Test My Learning Quizzes are available to help assessor consolidate and reflect on their learning as they go.
The course has been written by psychology professioanls with extensive practical and theoretcial knowledge of the WJIV. The course is structured so that it is easy to follow and contains plenty of practical insight and information that every assessor is sure to find useful.
This course has been designed and produced in collaboration with our psychology and education team here at Education Elephant Ltd.
StartOverview: WJIV Cognitive Battery (9:06)
StartGetting Started: WJIV Cognitive Battery (3:34)
StartGeneral Administration Rules: WJIV Cog (5:41)
StartScoring Overview: WJIV Cog (3:21)
StartBasal and Ceiling Rules :WJ Cog (10:44)
StartCalculating the Raw Score: WJ Cog (6:01)
StartAge and Grade Equivalents: WJ Cog (1:26)
StartOnline Scoring and Reporting Programme